Iraq Erbil 12th Century
It is a Seljuk minaret on an octagonal base with a cylindrical brick minaret in the lower city. It was built by Muzafferiddin Kokbori in 1190.
It is situated to the East of the Great Mosque which was completely destroyed. It has a high octagonal base. There are two separate entrances tor the two balconies through two stairs. There are two rows of surface niches with ogee arches on the base. Plasterwork of the epitaph came off later. There are glazed tile mosaic decorations in the niches with ogee arches. Decorative areas have been created by using various brick courses bordered by horizontal borders.